Harry Potter and the sorcerer's stone / by J.K. Rowling ; illustrations by Mary GrandPré.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Burlington Public Library.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Burlington Public Library||J ROWLING||39851000946260||Children's Chapter Books||Copy hold / Volume hold||Available||-|
|Burlington Public Library||J ROWLING||39851001371229||Children's Chapter Books||Copy hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0590353403 (trade bdg.)
- Physical Description: 309 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Edition: Reinforced library ed.
- Publisher: New York : A.A. Levine Books, 2003, c1997.
Sequel: Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets.
Rescued from the outrageous neglect of his aunt and uncle, a young boy with a great destiny proves his worth while attending Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.
Search for related items by subject