Hemingway / produced by Sarah Botstein, Ken Burns, Lynn Novick ; written by Geoffrey C. Ward ; directed by Ken Burns, Lynn Novick.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Burlington Public Library.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Burlington Public Library||DVD BIO HEMINGWA 2021||39851001611327||DVD Documentary||Copy hold / Volume hold||Checked out||09/29/2021|
- ISBN: 9781531713218 : DVD
- ISBN: 1531713211 : DVD
- Physical Description: 3 videodiscs (360 min.) : sound, color, black and white ; 4 3/4 in.
- Publisher: [Place of publication not identified] : Public Broadcasting Service 
- Distributor: [Alexandria, Virginia] : PBS Distribution, 
Dolby digital 5.1, anamorphic wide screen 1.78:1.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Peter Coyote, narrator ; Paul Hendrickson, Susan Beegel, on-screen participants.
|Date/Time and Place of an Event Note:||
Originally broadcast on television in 2021.
Examines the life and work of Ernest Hemingway.
|Target Audience Note:||
TV rating: TV-14.
|Terms Governing Use and Reproduction Note:||
For private home use only.
In English or Spanish.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Hemingway, Ernest, 1899-1961.
Authors, American > 20th century > Biography.
|Genre:||Biographical television programs.
Documentary television programs.
Nonfiction television programs.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.